Poor retention and ghosting of candidates are just some of the problems that are growing in the current job market. You’re not alone. It’s time to take feelings out of the process and use data to make better hiring decisions and increase hiring retention.
Don’t Miss Out! Where Should We Send Your Email Updates?
- Reducing Unconscious Bias in Your Organization: Halo and Horn Biases
- Reducing Unconscious Bias in Your Organization: Attribution and Conformity Biases
- What Are You Doing to Reduce Unconscious Bias in Your Organization?
- Understanding the Value of the “Human Resources” You Manage
- The Prioritized Leader Framework in Action: JCKS Apparel
"Crucial Conversations" by Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillan, Al Switzler
"Influencer" by Joseph Grenny and Kerry Patterson
"The 8th Habit" by Steven Covey
"Built to Last" by Jim Collins and Jerry Porras
"Team of Rivals" by Doris Kearns Goodwin
"Who Moved My Cheese" by Spencer Johnson, MD
"Drive" by Daniel Pink
"Leaving Microsoft to Change the World" by John Wood
"The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding" by Al Ries and Laura Ries
"The Tipping Point" by Malcolm Gladwell
"Run with the Bulls" by Tim Irwin
"Self Renewal" by John Gardner
"Primal Leadership" by Daniel Goleman and Richard Boyatzis
"Good to Great" by Jim Collins
"Traction" by Gino Wickman
"The Five Dysfunctions of a Team" by Patrick Lencioni