WHAT DO YOU NEED TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD?
The Stages of Growth X-Ray™ helps determine where you are, so you can focus on the right things at the right time to move your business forward.
Learn About the Stages of Growth:
What Are the 7 Stages of Growth?
WHAT IS THE STAGES OF GROWTH X-RAY™?
The Stages of Growth X-Ray™ (SOGX) is a leadership exercise in uncovering the “hidden agents” that are creating obstacles to a company’s growth. Because the SOGX is based on a research-based growth model called the 7 Stages of Growth, issues that are raised in an X-Ray are able to be compared to other companies in like stages of growth. Those comparisons can then be applied to the company’s past, current and future stage of growth. This allows a CEO and leadership team to work from a proven-structure for growth and anchors their initiatives in concrete outcomes.
The program is based on understanding the 7 Stages of Growth enterprise development model. The model, developed by James Fischer, is based on interviews with over 650 CEOs of successful companies. That research uncovered a level of complexity that expands as a company adds people. During the SOGX, a company’s management team becomes immersed in the 7 Stages of Growth in order to better understand the dynamics that are shaping the ability of the company to manage its growth.
Learn About 27 Challenges Every Business Faces in their Stages of Growth:
How Can People Affect Your Company’s Growth Curve?
GOALS OF THE STAGES OF GROWTH X-RAY™
WHAT KIND OF OUTCOMES CAN YOU EXPECT?
- A deep understanding of where your company is in its current stage of growth and compare the company’s view with the ‘ideal’ company for that stage of growth.
- 6 – 8 initiatives that provide the company with the right things to focus on for the immediate future based on the knowledge gained from key assessments and an understanding of past, current and future stages of growth issues.
- A benchmark of progress that can be reviewed in 9-12 months in order to evaluate successes achieved and reassess areas of improvement.
- To highlight and strengthen leadership styles and competencies in order to align personal development with company initiatives and expand leadership skills and knowledge.
- A dialogue of growth that will engage every single employee in helping the company meet stated initiatives.