SECURE THE TOP TALENT NECESSARY TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
WE’VE SUCCESSFULLY PLACED TOP CANDIDATES FOR POSITIONS SUCH AS:
- A CEO for a third generation family-owned business
- A CFO for a mortgage services company
- A COO for an insurance brokerage company
- A Vice President of Sales for a food distribution company
- A Vice President of Marketing for home products manufacturer
- A Vice President of Human Resources for a fuel refinery company
- A Tier 3 Technology Engineer for an IT company
Find out more about how our recruiting process is unique:
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
We’re seeking a Director of Human Resources for our client in Grand Rapids, MI to take the human resource function to a strategic partnership level. This is your opportunity to support this fast-growing national business in achieving its rapid growth expansion. The person that fills this position will be responsible for driving the architecture and build out of their People / HR function, including but not limited to: championing innovative people culture to ensure our client’s company is an amazing place to work, and functions across Recruiting, Benefits & Payroll, Performance Management/Reviews, Employee Onboarding, Employee Relations, Safety, Training & Development and Compensation.
You will work in partnership with the executive team to ensure our client’s People Operations is a well oiled machine that will support an innovative organization that has a culture that attracts top employees.
- • Bachelors Degree with a specialization in human resources or business.
- • 7+ years progressive human resource experience in a management position.
- • Experience in construction or similar industry a plus.
- • SHRM-SCP/SPHR certification preferred. SHRM-CP/PHR certification considered.
- • Experience with employment law, employee benefits programs, health and safety regulations within Michigan and additional states across US.
- • Experience managing vendors, subcontractors, and off-site teams across multiple remote geographic locations.
- • Experience directly sourcing and recruiting talent.
- • Familiar with HR best practices and ability to benchmark within own local network.
- • Must embody and advocate the core values and culture of our client.
Email your resume and cover letter in MS WORD or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to job reference WM/HRDIR in the subject line.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
TIER 3 TECHNICAL ENGINEER
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Our unique talent recruitment process has resulted in 100% retention, of all positions filled, 8 years in a row.
A mortgage company was experiencing over 300% turnover annually among their sales department. The position was benchmarked and the top 5 sales people were compared to the benchmark. Turnover was reduced 250% in just 6 months after they used our assessments for their hiring standard.
A service organization was losing 60% of all new hires during their first 60 days on the job. Using our tools, they changed the hiring process resulting in no turnover for the last 60 days.
One company ran 120 people through the Success Discovery Process and had a 50% increase in employee satisfaction.
Another company ran reports but did not go over the reports on a one-to-one basis and still showed a 26% increase in employee satisfaction.
Another company was losing 50% of their new hires during the training program. Benchmarking the job and bringing in the right people increased retention to 80%.