SECURE THE TOP TALENT NECESSARY TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
We have recruited for a variety of top positions for our clients. During our past 8 years of recruiting, all of the people we have placed have stayed. This translates into tremendous cost savings for our clients and a high retention rate of top performers. We even follow up on new hires several months after the placement to check up on satisfaction levels, effectiveness of the on-boarding process, and ways management can more effectively plan and set goals with the new hire. All this is backed by a unique industry guarantee.
WE’VE SUCCESSFULLY PLACED TOP CANDIDATES FOR POSITIONS SUCH AS:
- A CEO for a third generation family-owned business
- A CFO for a mortgage services company
- A COO for an insurance brokerage company
- A Vice President of Sales for a food distribution company
- A Vice President of Marketing for home products manufacturer
- A Vice President of Human Resources for a fuel refinery company
- A Tier 3 Technology Engineer for an IT company
Find out more about how our recruiting process is unique:
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
We’re seeking a Director of Human Resources for our client in Grand Rapids, MI to take the human resource function to a strategic partnership level. This is your opportunity to support this fast-growing national business in achieving its rapid growth expansion. The person that fills this position will be responsible for driving the architecture and build out of their People / HR function, including but not limited to: championing innovative people culture to ensure our client’s company is an amazing place to work, and functions across Recruiting, Benefits & Payroll, Performance Management/Reviews, Employee Onboarding, Employee Relations, Safety, Training & Development and Compensation.
You will work in partnership with the executive team to ensure our client’s People Operations is a well oiled machine that will support an innovative organization that has a culture that attracts top employees.
• Bachelors Degree with a specialization in human resources or business.
• 7+ years progressive human resource experience in a management position.
• Experience in construction or similar industry a plus.
• SHRM-SCP/SPHR certification preferred. SHRM-CP/PHR certification considered.
• Experience with employment law, employee benefits programs, health and safety regulations within Michigan and additional states across US.
• Experience managing vendors, subcontractors, and off-site teams across multiple remote geographic locations.
• Experience directly sourcing and recruiting talent.
• Familiar with HR best practices and ability to benchmark within own local network.
• Must embody and advocate the core values and culture of our client.
Email your resume and cover letter in MS WORD or pdf format to email@example.com. Please refer to job reference WM/HRDIR in the subject line.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
A West Michigan-based, full service mortgage lender providing everything from purchase to refinance, FHA/VA, RD, Jumbo, construction lending, servicing and sub-servicing services via wholesale, retail and correspondent channels to community banks, mortgage bankers, brokers, credit unions and their members in multiple states, is currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer.
TIER 3 TECHNICAL ENGINEER
Our client, a West Michigan based IT company is seeking a Tier 3 Technical Engineer and are looking for only the best people to fill this position. They take the success of their customers very seriously. This position exists to insure timely communication for anything related to client issues and resources needed that relate to the success of their client’s projects. They feel their joy, they feel their pain. Are you up to the challenge?
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
We have been working with The Vantage Group for four years and what it has meant to us in choosing the right candidate for positions and developing teams has been enormous. With their help, we have cut the cost of turnover by 60% thus helping with our bottom line expenses and above all choosing the right people for positions within the company.
The Vantage Group’s unique benchmarking and executive search process found us not only the best skilled executive talent, but talent that was closely aligned with our company’s core values.
Our unique talent recruitment process has resulted in 100% retention, of all positions filled, 8 years in a row.
A mortgage company was experiencing over 300% turnover annually among their sales department. The position was benchmarked and the top 5 sales people were compared to the benchmark. Turnover was reduced 250% in just 6 months after they used our assessments for their hiring standard.
A service organization was losing 60% of all new hires during their first 60 days on the job. Using our tools, they changed the hiring process resulting in no turnover for the last 60 days.
One company ran 120 people through the Success Discovery Process and had a 50% increase in employee satisfaction.
Another company ran reports but did not go over the reports on a one-to-one basis and still showed a 26% increase in employee satisfaction.
Another company was losing 50% of their new hires during the training program. Benchmarking the job and bringing in the right people increased retention to 80%.