Scalable Talent Assessment Solutions
Is your organization working with the “flavor of the day” assessments only to find that none of them interrelate or have the ability to work within the lifecycle of an employee? And did you know that many of these tools are not compliant with EEOC, ADA or scrutinized for Adverse Impact? Thus, you are putting your company at risk if used to make hiring decisions or as part of development conversations.
The Vantage Group offers talent assessment solutions that help you avoid these risks and can be used through the entire employee life cycle. Our tools build on the common language and insights that unite your development efforts meeting all important compliance and Adverse Impact standards.
Whether you are a small business looking for ways to develop your people for growth, or a global organization looking for a complete employee life cycle solution, we offer a solution to build a comprehensive view of your people. Our solution will meet your needs whether you’re looking to support Executive Leadership, Mid-Level Managers, or Frontline Staff.
Create a High Performance Culture
We look beyond just the hiring process to ensure that your people will be equipped to do their best work, as well as keep engaged and motivated as a part of your team.
- Clarity and alignment for hiring, development and performance improvement
- Consistent tools with Global support
- Go beyond resumes & reduce unconscious bias while increasing retention
Our clients experience a more efficient way to hire people that are matched to the actual needs of the role and inherently motivated and engaged in the work you’re hiring them to do. With our assessment tools and expertise, we remove the guesswork from finding talent, eliminate wasted time often associated with hiring, and increase employee retention.
- Job benchmarks customized to your roles
- Learn how candidates approach problems & think tactically
- Identify gaps clearly from needs of the role
- Reduce unconscious bias in selection & promotions
- Compare multiple candidates in one report
- Validated annually for EEOC, ADA and Adverse Impact
- Compliant with GDPR
Finding top talent doesn’t stop after the hire. Successful onboarding and retention starts with identifying the key accountabilities and expectations for new employees, thereby setting the foundation for them to be successful. This all-important step creates immediate buy-in for new employees and should present a feeling of value and commitment from the organization.
- Help managers to lead & communicate more effectively with a new hire
- Compare reports to team members and managers
- Provide insights into future development
- Offer powerful insights to new hires for their personal awareness
Did you know that Organizations with highly engaged employees realize a 14% increase in profitability? How significant of an impact would it make for you and your teams to have a 14% lift in engagement across your people?
- Help employees apply the best of their natural selves
- Understand how an employee prefers recognition
- A guide to navigate career development
- Clearly identify opportunities to learn and grow
Beneficial for managers forming new teams, identifying the root cause of conflicts, leading team building workshops and providing insights to new hires.
- Visualize results of multiple assessments into one collective team snapshot
- Highlight how individual’s behaviors and drivers fit in the overall team dynamic
- Examine individuals within key segments, their characteristics, ways to communicate and ideal environment
- Understand how the team responds to problems, challenges, pace, and conflict
Most effective leaders know their team. What makes them tick, what strengths they possess, how they prefer to go about their work, and what activities will excite or deflate them. We deliver those insights to you as well as provide on-demand or customized training to bring the interrelated parts of leadership into play.
- Help leaders to think like owners vs. renters
- Focused on the five priorities of leadership
- Tools can be leveraged in person or offered virtually for remote individuals
- Available in bite-size pieces or as a comprehensive program
- Aligns organization’s goals & priorities with emerging leaders
The Next Leader
Through a structured planning process, we help reveal the knowledge, skills, and abilities of high potential candidates so they can be prepared for advancement or promotion when you have key people exit your organization.
- Easy to access tools to identify next leaders
- Develop plans for smooth exit
- Understand key accountabilities needed for success
- Anticipate changes for new roles
- Remove unconscious bias in selection for promotions or replacements.
- Proactive vs. Reactive Succession Planning
Our mission is to engage leaders in creating an environment for their people to flourish and therefore own and deliver their part in the strategy of the organization.
The result is a unified team that has high morale, clarity of purpose and focused goal execution and an organization that attracts top talent as well as “raving fan” customers.